Tuesday 7 March 2017

Something For Nothing...


On eBay...

 

I know I'm not the brightest light bulb when it comes to eBay, so I look at what the "Experts" are saying. 

It seems to be perceived wisdom that the description box on an eBay listing should always include the item title. Apparently the title box information is not included in searches made by budding customers, who knew?!

 

"Those in the know" also say that images in the description box generate a significantly higher percentage of sales. I have been looking for a low-cost, no-cost solution to this for a while, So being the frugal type I took another trip around Google and then explored eBay Seller Centre. I found this Photo Gallery, it is free to use and can also be customised, available at eBayphotogallery.com

I am trying it for a while to see if it is viable in the long term. So far the only thing I find negative is when you click an image it opens the item in another window. This is a link to your gallery images shown on their website. It seems that you can only stop this happening by taking a paid subscription. Should have guessed right?